Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Before I forget...

Now, how lame is this:

I'm walking out of one of the sessions - Damien's I think - and I see one of my idols a man I worship from afar a dude I think is super-spiffy - David Guzik, whose online print and audio commentaries I have shamelessly copied into my study notes all but plagiarized used a bit...and he says to me, "Hi, Mike!"

I felt like a teenaged girl in a Menudo show. (Menudo is still groovy, right...?) He knew me! He said my name! I'm never washing these eyballs again! I--

--oh, no wait...I'm wearing a nametag.

D'oh.

What's the saddest of all is that I thought for sure I was immune to hero worship.

Stupid flesh...

1 comment:

Matt Tennison said...

If only there were a way to accurately describe Kelly and my reactions while reading this. Laughing our butts off comes close.

Enjoy the rest of your time over there!