Thursday, April 12, 2007

Global WHAT...???

Global warming. If by "global warming" you mean "elongated, much colder-er than normal winters," then yes, we have a global warming problem.

After a short warm spell, we're back in sub-arctic weather conditions here on the Glorious West Coast of Michigan. Note the global-warming-caused icicles, warmly freezing as I snap this shot via my ever-ready camera phone.


And then there's the unspeakable joy of shoveling all this greenhouse-gas-emission-created snow off our "decklette", in the middle of April...









You can barely see it in this picture, but my car, after having been snow-free for nary an hour, is now covered in a soft, fluffy blanket of "Oh No The Amazon Rainforest Is Shrinking We're All Going To Die Ahh Ahh Ahhhhh" snow.



And finally, a shot from outside of my "tentmaking," my "day job to support my habit," my secular, "puts-food-on-the-table" workplace.

I know this is an inconvenient truth, but there you go.

Global warming: Just Say No.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spring is here in the UK and it is GREAT! Just thgouht I'd rub that in.

mike macon said...

Thaaaaaaaaaanks... ;D