Thursday, October 05, 2006

Digital Red Wings

So it's looking like today's going to be a day for blog posting. Makes sense; since we're in the process of moving, we changed our cable service to the new house. Comcast was supposed to keep service at the old house 'til we moved, but... anyway, I do much typing/Graffiti'ing offline on my laptop and Palm, then upload what I've done when I'm near a wi-fi access point. So there.

Yesterday I found out that because my lovely and gracious wife works for Charter Communications, we're going to be getting full reciprocal digital cable (and hi-speed modem) for the same price that we have been getting basic cable (and hi-speed modem). Actually $5/month less, even when adding in a DVR. Bwa ha ha ha haaaaa...

I mean, not that I have time to veg in front of the real American Idol; but sports season is starting up, so I only have one thing to say...

LET'S GO, RED WINGS!!!

No comments: