Saturday, December 23, 2006

At the Joe with Maggie

My lovely and gracious wife, for CHRISTmas this year, got me tickets to see the Red Wings play the Minnesota Wild at the Joe Louis Arena last night. Anybody who knows me knows I am a Wingnut.


Maggie got the tickets at StubHubDotCom, where season ticket holders sell unused game tickets, so we got to sit up in the season ticket holder section (right pocket, right side of the ice).

It was an awesome game! The Wings scored early, the Wild answered back, but then it was all Wings all the time.

Though Hasek kept coming out of net, giving us all consecutive heart attacks...

Some pics of the game from www.detroitredwings.com












Some pics of the game from my camera phone...


The Wings are up
2-1 at this point, well into the second period...









...the game is over at this point...





...closer to the ice, after the game - go, Zambonis, go!!!






You can barely see it - the final score, 3-1 Wings.



...and some pics from our digital camera.


...and the Wings
celebrate their victory





She's sooooo hot...





Us, overlooking the ice





Yes, that's a Jeep. A Red Wings 4-door extended wheelbase Jeep. Oh,
I like, I like...









That's a Lego Stevie "Y"...





The Wings're on a roll...













Outside the Joe, after the game





Maggie shot this of me - the Wings just SCOOOOOOOORED!!!





...ah, the Joe...




And two quick, no-audio videos taken on our camera phone there at the end of the game...






No comments: