Monday, February 26, 2007

Great. Apparently, I'm a Wesleyan.

You scored as Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan. You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavly by John Wesley and the Methodists.

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

89%

Fundamentalist

79%

Reformed Evangelical

71%

Neo orthodox

61%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

46%

Emergent/Postmodern

36%

Classical Liberal

29%

Roman Catholic

18%

Modern Liberal

0%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com

6 comments:

Shaun Sells said...

It looks like we scored very similar. I was surprised to see Charismatic as far down the list as it was.

It would be fun to have 50 or so Calvary guys take this and see where they all fall.

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan - 79%

Fundamentalist - 79%

Neo orthodox - 75%

Reformed Evangelical - 64%

Emergent/Postmodern - 54%

Charismatic/Pentecostal - 39%

Classical Liberal - 39%

Modern Liberal - 21%

Roman Catholic - 18%

Anonymous said...

i took that stupid test some time back.. I'm a Wesleyan too.. Deleted it immediately.. I'm glad they came up with the test, or I would have never figure out who and what I was..

Shaun Sells said...

now that I know I am a Wesleyan I will have to study to find out what one is!!!

mike macon said...

...in retrospect, I suppose it is more than a little ironic that one of my favorite commentators is Adam Clarke...

Anonymous said...

I somehow got peg as a Reformed Evangelical? Strange...;)

mike macon said...

Yeeeeeeesss... how strange... how... very strange...